Welcome to our website!
At Cerca Trova Yoga we deepen the loving presence within ourselves so we are able to shine our love out into the world and feel a sense of peace. We have a variety of class styles, ages, and levels. Our offering to you is our ongoing commitment to growing a strong community around wellness, healing, self expression and personal growth.
Yoga is about uniting your body, mind and spirit. It's an ancient practice that promotes wellness and healing. You can practice when you are in poor health or recovering from an injury just as much as you can when you are in good health. Parents, bring your kids and/or teens to practice with you. If you've never practiced before come try a class! If you love to practice, come practice with us! Remember the hardest part is walking through the door. Our door is always open!
Go to Schedule and Registration and Payment to join a class.
We have parking in front of the studio on the street. We also have plenty of parking around back. You will see a walk through from the parking lot to the studio. The studio is accessible from the sidewalk. Click here for directions to the studio and the parking in the back lot.
Questions: Please Call or Email Sharlene at email@example.com or 610-203-4141
We offer a variety of classes through Cerca Trova Yoga (Teens to Adults Yoga):
- Beginner Yoga
- Gentle Yoga
- Moderate - Hatha Yoga
- Vigorous - Power/Flow Yoga
- Meditation with Sharlene
- Private yoga/meditation instruction at the studio or in the comfort of your own home. This is the perfect way to deep your practice.
- Yoga Parties (teens to adult birthday parties, weddings, and type of celebration) at the studio or in the comfort of your own home.
We offer a variety of classes through Storytelling Yoga (Prenatal to Youth Yoga) :
- Note: I have a new website specifically for the classes below. Click here to learn more - you will leave this website - storytellingyoga.com
- Prenatal Yoga
- Mommy and Me (Moms/Dads and Babies)
- StoryTelling Yoga 3 - 5 year olds and 6 - 8 year olds
- Kids Birthday Parties 3 - 12 years
- Kettlebells with Michelle Collier Performance Fitness
Classes are a maximum of 12 people. Smaller class size enable us to help you deepen your practice.
Please Call or Email if you would like any information about classes/events or would like to see a certain style of class or host an event at Cerca Trova Yoga. Sharlene 610-203-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org